Executive Impact Group
This program is geared toward helping Board members develop and strengthen essential skills. This would enable them to better guide, influence and share their vision during meetings.
The improved their strategic decision making and empowered the management team to fulfill the company’s strategic plan.
The best corporations invest wisely to mentor, inspire and promote their most talented team members. These individuals are crucial to the future success of the company. This is why, in a challenging economic environment, corporations seek to invest and promote top employees and management – to help develop potential and maintain company success.
The program is intended to consult with and offer mentoring support for your talented team players and assist them in transitioning from functional or operational leadership to rise to effective senior management.
- To develop skills in a collaborative, strategically skilled, influential, and challenging learning environment.
- To help members improve their proficiency in exercising critical judgment, evaluation and decision making capabilities.
- To support participants in the improvement of their performance in front of key decision makers.
- To continually reinforce the concept that members become effective in critical thinking skills and continue to practice and improve performance.
Who will this program benefit?
Individuals or members of a corporation’s team of individuals working at senior level across the organization.
- The program may be delivered in-house, or participants can attend an open program held externally with participants from other companies.
- One and a half day workshops held in a small group of 3-6 participants.
- Two 1:1 mentoring sessions
After the program, the first mentoring session is held within two to four weeks to review immediate needs, identify learning objectives, and opportunities for practicing new skills. The second mentoring session is held 12 weeks after the program has been completed to review performance improvement.