Investment Capital Growth is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Investment Capital Growth takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of investment capital growth:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Investment Capital Growth is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Investment Capital Growth. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Investment Capital Growth:
- Phone: (631) 338-2114
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 34 East Main Street #231Smithtown, NY 11787-2804 – USA
We try to respond to feedback within Business Days.
Accessibility of Investment Capital Growth relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Investment Capital Growth assessed the accessibility of investment capital growth by the following approaches:
- External evaluation